Now just because I’m trying to lose weight and embracing a healthy doesn’t mean I don’t love pancakes.
With sugar and oodles of lemon juice, with bacon and maple syrup. The possibilities are endless.
However, being gluten and dairy intolerant does make finding a good pancake a little more challenging. The last batch i tried using a yoghurt base were much of a recipe for disaster than success.
But not today.
Today i succeeded in making a pancake that resembled a pancake, tasted like one too.
Serves 2 wls portions
- 1 Banana – mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Mash banana & whisk eggs separately
- Mix together. Add all other ingredients.
- Heat 2 tsp coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Lower pan to medium heat.
- Place 1tbsp dough in frying pan, flatter a little with back of spoon
- Cook until firm
- Flip, cook until firm
- Serve drizzled with agave nectar, fruit, ice cream, sauce etc….